Sunday, September 16, 2012

Falling in Love All Over


Delicious autumn! My very soul is wedded to it, and if I were a bird I would fly about the earth seeking the successive autumns. 
-- George Eliot

It's hard to believe that it's already been two years since I walked down a mountain path toward my future, and all I can say it that I can't help but fall in love all over again with not only my wonderful husband, but this place that has been like a second home to us.  I feel so unbelievably blessed that we not only got to celebrate our new life in such a beautiful place, but that we were fortunate enough to have a day much like this one was. The crisp autumn breeze made the sunlight dance off the golden aspen leaves.








As the leaves change and fall, I find myself feeling nostalgic and embracing the changes that I am making in my own life.  I hope that you'll have time to take in the wonder that is the season. Take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment