Sunday, June 3, 2012

Teva Mountain Games 2012


The great thing about having an active mountain bike racing studly husband is that I get to tag along and see a lot of cool things.  Prime example is the Teva Mountain Games in Vail, CO.  Not only did I get to see big names in mountain bike racing, but I also got to enjoy some impressive dock jumping pups. There were many other events going on that weekend, but unfortunately we didn't get to check out too much this year, but I guess this gives me something to look forward to next year. I hope you enjoy viewing some of the highlights from the games that I've posted.  







Pro racer, Georgia Gould out of Ft. Collins, managed to grab the gold that day.


   
Team Cycleton represent.  J-man headed into the tunnel on lap 2, just one more to go! Go J, GO!

Tunnel vision...part of the race course is a winding climb up to a tunnel. Also makes for a nice shelter during a rain storm. 




Jeremy Horgan-Kobelski (better known as JHK) coming in for the win! 



JHK's wife Heather Irmiger also rocking it out there.  So cool to see a husband-wife team racing the same circuit. 


Before and after the bike race I got to check out some acrobatics done by the  Dock Dogs. These dogs are awesome!  



This one I call Super Dog!  This fearless little dog has one thing in mind...must get the toy! He's full on sprawled out.  Love it!




No comments:

Post a Comment